1. Beautiful, Intricately inlaid bone tray $350.00 - from Cush & Nooks (a homegrown NZ store)
2. Cute Pug cushion, illustration by Hawkes Bay artist Martin Poppelwell, $79.00 - Cush & Nooks
3. Black bone inlay bedside cabinet (only 2 available so be quick!) $1,000 - Cush & Nooks
4. Pinny Flowers day bag $80.00 - Kath Kidston
5. Love these Shabby chic look cake tins - Royal Rose set of 3 tins $42.00, Kath Kidston
6. Gorgeous Antique Rose Bath sheet $70 - Kath Kidston...I think this is just so pretty!
7. Hummingbird dinner plate $24.00 - Anthropologie
8. Avenida Pillow/cushion $128.00 - Anthropologie (Design inspired by South American Street Art)
9. Hand made glass tumbler signed by artist Massimo Lunardon $58.00 - Anthropologie...this may be a little expensive for a tumbler but I was thinking that it could also be used as a small vase. Love the touch of Tangerine Tango around the top of the tumbler.
I encourage you to click on the links to learn more about these products, especially the beautiful inlaid bone furniture that is available at Cush & Nooks as these are just a small sampling of what is available in this lovely shop.
Hope your enjoying your weekend, I'm off to the dog park with Poppy to give
my eyes a bit of a rest from this Pc.