I'm still in love with pastels after my Easter Inspiration post and consequently this week found myself drawn to all things pastel, food, interiors and crafts. On the yummy side of things this weeks discoveries, include, Banana Gelato icecream, pastel swirl cake and a simple Rice Krispie recipe, I've also found some pretty pastel interiors. Plenty to peruse, so take your time to browse through. You will find "quick links" to instructions and recipes, at the end of this post.
And now for some pretty pastel interiors...
Interior image sources:
- Banana Gelato Ice cream from Dine & Dish...recipe instructions
- Pastel Swirl Cake by Sweetapolita - How to ice, plus Rosie's chocolate cake recipe... here
- Rice Krispies and mini marshmallows at Pocket Full of Dreams...Recipe here
- Ribbon spool - secret treasure box from clever craft blogger Mel Stampz... Step by step instructions
- Pastel Bread boards an idea from Norwegian blogger Maya, read about it over at her blog
- Tori Jayne upcycled these gorgeous drink bottles, see her colours and how to over at her blog
We hope you had a lovely weekend, we had the prettiest blue sky today, not a cloud to be seen. I spent the morning walking round the bays but not actually entering the "Round the Bays" run. I returned home and had a big clean out of my studio and a bit of a re-shuffle. Poppy is paddling around waiting for her dinner so I better get this post published quickly before she starts to get annoyed with me ☺
If you love pastels and missed last weeks Easter inspiration post, you can catch up...here
I will be sharing this post this week with: