1. Under The Table and Dreaming is a really sweet blog. Clearly a huge amount of research and time has been taken to put together a post with 65 Easter desert recipes from around the blogasphere. This really cute Easter cupcake below is just one of the recipes shared. If you click on the image or link below you can visit Under the Table and Dreaming and see what other delights are in this "mammoth" post. Both recipes below originate from Martha Stewart.
Another yummy Easter desert featured on Under the Table and Dreaming also a Martha Stewart recipe. It's a chocolate cake with crepe paper flowers, don't they look real! You wouldn't have to worry about falling petals though ☺
Click "here" to see 65 Easter desert recipes shared by Under the Table and Dreaming
2. Love these seed packet favours from Camille Styles. Camille has taken the trouble to photograph step by step easy instructions.
click here to visit Camille's blog to learn how to create these little Spring ideas that would be great to put with grandma's easter present.
3. Chictopia have a really cool Spring Bloom contest and there's still 3 weeks left to enter. An easy competition that requires you to post a photo of yourself on Chictopia wearing your favourite Spring Bloom outfit. First prize will receive a $500 voucher to purchase clothing from Free People (other prizes). Please click on image below to check out the competition entry form...Come on all you great blog photographer's out there!
click "here" for Chictopia Spring Bloom Contest.
4. What a lovely Spring Idea or Easter present. Spray paint some empty food cans and plant with your favourite spring bulbs or pansies. Please click "here" for link to Dos Families blog and more about how to create this cute pot plants.
5. Another cute idea, maybe not Spring but still using tins. Turn your small tins into fridge magnets to store pencils and such. A creative idea from Martha Stewart. Often you can buy sweets such as mini mints and cashews in these tins or even spices from India or little sample tins of teas such as these.
6. Love this easter egg idea, click "here" for instructions to make these really cute eggs by Pickles.
Sharing Spring Inspiration this week with: